Louisville, KY Feb 22-23, 2020 – – Repairman Inspection Powered Parachute
- Workshop fee: $445 or $425 with cash (check, money order) discount
- Email for registration information
- Workshop will be held at Bowman Field KLOU
- Do not buy airline tickets or make any reservations which can not be changed until we confirm class 60 days prior to workshop date.
- Successful completion of the LSA Repairman Inspection course, allows you to apply for an FAA Repairman Certificate for any Experimental Light Sport Aircraft which you own or one you purchase in the future. Once the aircraft is listed on your repairman certificate, you are allowed to do the condition inspection each year. You do not have to be the builder. You simply have to have successfully completed the 16 hour training course for LSA Repairman Inspection.
There is no expiration date on the certificate of course completion. You do not need to currently own an ELSA.The class is two days, 16 hours. 8am- 5:pm both days.
3 in stock