April 22- May 7, 2023 DEPOSIT FOR 15 DAY, REPAIRMAN MAINTENANCE: KINGSVILLE, MO
- (15 day/120 hrs) Total fee is $4800.00/ or $4500.00 ( with cash discount)
Location: Kingsville, MO
- Successful completion of the Repairman Maintenance Rating allows you to perform the maintenance, the annual condition inspection, and the 100 hour inspections (required on aircraft used for hire) on Special Light Sport Aircraft and Experimental Light Sport Aircraft. This is an FAA approved workshop and an FAA certificate is issued after successful completion. You do not have to own the aircraft. You do not even need to be a pilot and you may charge for your services. We offer this course in MO. Seating is limited, so preregistration is required. Total fee is $4800 with credit card, or $4500.00 (with check/ cash discount) –
- A non-refundable $650.00 deposit is required to hold your seat. You may hold a seat for 10 days without a deposit for planning purposes. Fees are non-refundable, we will move you to another workshop – a rescheduling fee may apply.
- Basic Camping welcome at site, Full RV hook ups next door to facility
- Please sign up here and we will email a registration form and payment options.
15 in stock